For everyone who’s looking to start the new year off right, check out the tax filing dates below. Don’t forget to talk to your tax preparer about gathering information needed to complete these filings.
Deadlines for Businesses and Non-profits
- February 2, 2015 – W-2′s due to employees; 1099′s due to contractors/investors/others
- March 2, 2015 – W-3 and 1096’s due to IRS
- March 16, 2015 – Corporate tax returns or filing extension due to IRS
- May 15, 2015 – Non-profit tax returns or filing extension due to IRS
Deadlines for Individuals
- April 15, 2015 – Individual tax returns or extension due to IRS
If you are unsure of your filing requirements, visit the IRS website to determine your obligation.