Tax season is everyone’s least favorite time of the year. Many business owners and individuals feel anxiety of the filing tax return on time. Do not worry! You can easily file your tax return through IRS online account.
According to IRS, taxpayers can access their personal and business tax information through an individual online account.
With an Online Account, taxpayers can view and check:
• The amount they owe, updated for the current calendar day
• Their balance details by year
• Their payment history and any scheduled or pending payments
• Key information from their most recent tax return
• Details about their payment plan, if they have one
• Digital copies of select notices or letters from the IRS (under the Message Center tab)
• Economic Impact Payments (EIPs)
Using this resources will help taxpayers accurately calculate any Credit they may be eligible for on their 2020 tax return too.
Additionally, taxpayers can:
• Make an online payment
• See payment plan options and request a plan via Online Payment Agreement
• Access their tax records via Get Transcript
If you do not have an account, create online account and let’s finish up your 2020 tax return.